Kindly fulfill the following requirements to register your children at Mater Ecclesiae College:
Fill the form, attach a passport photograph and return to the school or church office with the following documents:
- I. For JSS2 Candidates, please attach copies of results of 1st , 2nd and 3rd terms in current session (2018/2019). A minimum of 5 distinctions including English Studies and Mathematics, with an overall cumulative average of 65% is required.
- II. For SS1 Candidates, copies of first term results in the current session (2018/2019) is required, also Statement of Results from the 2019 NECO BECE (Basic Education Certificate Examination) will be required.
B. OTHER VITAL INFORMATION
- Form can be obtained in the school office or through the college website.
- Date/Time of Entrance Examination: Saturday, 27th April, 2019 at 9am.
- Venue of Entrance Examination: Mater Ecclesiae College, Epe.